At the core of our belief is the right of every woman to have access to safe, easily accessible and affordable services for childbirth.
We aim to provide our soon-to-be mothers with comprehensive care to ensure a healthy mother and child. We offer multiple services throughout to make your pregnancy and childbirth as seamless as possible. Our state-of-the-art labour room, Modular OT, nursing and post natal care are part of what makes pregnancy and childbirth at Shreyas Maternity Home exceptional.
Regular antenatal appointments are important to:
- keep an eye on how your baby is growing.
- pick up some conditions such as pre-eclampsia and urinary tract infections – these might not have any early symptoms that you would notice but routine blood-pressure checks and urine tests can pick up on them, even if you feel fine
- check the health of your baby through blood tests and ultrasound scans.
Common conditions that need to be evaluated and treated accordingly
- Pre eclampsia
- Gestational diabetes ( diabetes discovered during pregnancy).
- Neural tube defects
- IUGR (decrease in foetus growth)