bangalore best gynecologist
We are equipped with a modular operation theatre with state of art facilities for the smooth conduct of all kinds of surgeries under absolute aseptic conditions.
The surgeries offered are
Cesarean Section. (LSCS)
It is a surgery in which an incision is made in the lower abdomen region to deliver the baby.
Common reasons why LSCS is done are:
- Prolonged labour: When the mother does not progress through the stages of labour on time.
- Cephalopelvic Disproportion: Condition in which Birth passage and/or foetus head are not compatible for smooth passage.
- Cord prolapse
- Placenta issues
- Twin pregnancy
Talk to our consultants and have your doubts cleared.
Common myths regarding C-section:
- Undergoing C-section will lead to backache.
- Undergoing C-section will lead to excessive weight gain.
- Dilatation and Curettage ( D & C)
- Cu-T insertion and removal.
- Cervical stitch
This is a surgical procedure in which the uterus and cervix (not always) is removed.
Common reasons why hysterectomy is advised are:
- Heavy periods
- Prolapse of the uterus
HOW IS HYSTERECTOMY PERFORMED?
Hysterectomy can be done either through the abdomen or through the vagina, guidance regarding the same will be given by your gynaecologist.
Further hysterectomy can be done laparoscopically, which will ensure increased patient comfort, shorter hospital stay and faster recovery time.
Contact us to know more regarding our laparoscopic services.
Other gynaecological surgeries that are performed routinely at our centre:
- Diagnostic Dilatation and Curettage ( D & C)
- Bartholin cyst surgery
- Ectopic pregnancy surgery
- vaginal hysterectomy
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Ovarian cystectomy.
C : INFERTILITY
- Diagnostic hystero-laparoscopy.
- Ovarian drilling.
- Tubal recanalization.
D : GENERAL SURGERY
- Hernia repair.
- Fissure and hemorrhoid surgery.
Shreyas Maternity Home has one of the bangalore best gynecologist with them.